Be careful when throwing garbage or spreading dirt anywhere (road, park or public place) in Jaipur city. If you do this, you may have to pay a fine ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 5000. The Municipal Corporation Jaipur Greater, Commissioner issued an order, in which the penalty amount has been fixed for garbage and dirt spreaders. Along with that, the target was also given to the deputy commissioners of the zones who have been directed to challan 10 people daily in their respective zones and send penalty information to deputy commissioner, health.
Furthermore, those who pollute public properties are also not well off. The municipal administration has made a provision to pay a fine of Rs 2,000 against anyone using posters in public places, painting them or disarming them. In addition, if a person cuts roads without permission to put water, sewage or other lines, he will have to pay a fine of up to Rs 5,000.
List of penalties under Solid Waste Management Rules
- 100 rupees to throwing garbage on road or street from residential buildings.
- 1,000 for throwing garbage on the road from stores.
- 2 thousand rupees to put the garbage on behalf of restaurant or hotel operators.
- 5,000 rupees for garbage dumping on behalf of industrial units.
- If you do a business of chaat pakodi, tea, juices, vegetables etc. in a handcart, pay a fine of 100 rupees for throwing garbage.
- 200 rupees for spitting in a public place, urinating in an open place.
- 3 thousand rupees for spreading dirt from private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes etc.
- 500 rupees if found burning ordinary garbage.