Jaipur Shehar: Development works of 100 crores were approved at the PWC (Project Works Committee) meeting held at the JDA (Jaipur Development Authority) on Wednesday under the chairmanship of JDA Commissioner Gaurav Goyal. In this sense, the development of the city, which has been stagnant for a long time, will pick up the pace again. JDA will electrify the work by spending Rs 18.69 crores on the West-Way Heights scheme. At the same time, three broken manholes will be built on the Dravyavati River, which will provide much relief for people in the vicinity, JDA will spend 20.51 crore rupees on this work. The drainage bridge located at Prithviraj Marg will be widened; JDA approved Rs 2.89 crores for this.
Where the budget will be spent :-
- 2.34 crores for renovation and construction of several roads in Zone-13
- 3 crores for survey work and total station work in JDA jurisdiction
- 2.80 crores for road cutting repair works in Zone-PRN (South)
- 3.08 crores for the construction of BT roads in Ring Road PAP area
- 2.43 crores for road renovation from Sangasetu Pulia to Govindpura Gular Ka Bandha in Zone 8
- 7 crores for the value of the electricity bill and maintenance of Gajadharpura STP
- 4.09 crores for road cutting repair works in Zone 8
- 2.86 crores for BT road renovation and construction of CC road from Saffron Circle to Rampura Gate
- 3.48 crores for repair and renovation of several roads in Zone-11 2.77 crores for the repair and renovation of several roads in Nevta
These development works will also be done :-
5.04 crore will be spent on the development and maintenance of the parks. 14 crores under the Smart City Phase-1, 2, 3, for the operation and maintenance of smart solutions equipment installed at various locations in Jaipur city and for the operation and maintenance of smart solutions equipment installed at the network operation center at the JDA Headoffice.